Stepping down

samx

With the season officially over it is time for me to officially announce that I am stepping down from gming. Life has gotten in the way and Halifax deserves a gm who can give them more time. I am incredibly happy with what I was able to do with the team. Thank you for all the players who played under me for all your hard work. 

Thank you to vhlm commishs for this opportunity. Last but not least thank you to the 3 agms ( @BarzalGoat @SpicyGecko @JardyB10)  I had throughout my time for all your help. It was greatly appreciated.

peace out Halifax, hopefully the next gm can get you a cup finally.

@samx Thank you for everything you've brought to the league and getting me into the VHL. You, JB, and Agito have all been big pieces of my career and I seriously wouldn't be here without you. You'll always be labeled as one of the best GMs and the person who got me here. I wish you the best of luck moving forward and hopefully we'll meet again on the ice! :)

Sad to see you go, but I understand. Boatgang will never quite be the same. But we'll never forget the Sam Army in Halifax.👀

Phew, dodged a bullet to not having to play for Sam... no seriously, I hate to see you go as a GM, but I understand the reasons why you have to make this decision (after all it takes a while to learn German and to get your education). I hope we will still have some opportunities to chat though.