SUGGESTION - Game Log

I didn't have the energy to search through this forum, but:

Is there any option to include a Game Log per player either on the Portal or in the Index? Or at least stats say from the last 10 games. Would be super helpful for things like media spots/previews that players contribute.

• Commissioner

If the database creates it then probably but I’m not sure that it’s something STHS creates. The portal is really just a collection of the database data.

I mean even if you didn't it has all the data required to pull those stats and create a game log like that. But considering the backlog of portal dev work we already have. That would probably make it a long wait before it could even be considered.

8 hours ago, Shindigs said:

I mean even if you didn't it has all the data required to pull those stats and create a game log like that. But considering the backlog of portal dev work we already have. That would probably make it a long wait before it could even be considered.

I wonder how difficult it would be since we have team logs on their schedule if we could just put game logs just directly connected to your teams game logs (schedule). It would make it difficult for traded and things like that but I honestly don't think it is that far out. The main thing is how important is it. TBH I would much rather have portal profiles and bringing back numbers than this.