Recruitment in Need of Content (Graphics/Articles/Etc.)!

Ricer13

Hello everyone!

The Recruitment Team has been picking up its social media activity over the last few months and by doing so have been displaying a lot of the graphics from members in this league. We want to encourage everyone to continue to share their work with us so that we can continue to build on our social media presence which in turn should open up another avenue for recruiting. This isn’t only restricted to graphics! We want to share your media spots or even drop links to your podcasts! If you’re proud of the work you’ve put into a task then let’s show it off and let the social media world know how fun and interactive this league can be!

When posting your point tasks you can simply tag the post with “recruitment” and this will allow us to easily find which tasks people are comfortable sharing on social media! We will make sure to shout out which member the material came from when we make our posts.

Thanks in advance for all your hard work and your support of the Recruitment Team. 

• Dom pinned this topic
  • Beketov featured this topic
17 minutes ago, Gustav said:

Feel free to use any of mine as well, past or future. I'm sure I'll forget to say so outside of this thread because I've already forgotten once in it

Do we really want to bore people with 13,000 word articles

• 10 months later...

Bump!!

We’ve already seen a lot of the work you’ve all done recently and have been posting to our socials. Give us a tag whenever you have something you’re proud of and want to share with our community! We’re more than happy to post and give credit :)