Jardy's Hecking Podcast, Season 2 Episode 15: Half-Asleep at the Wheel

JardyB10

*LISTENER DISCRETION ADVISED*

Very unsexual content.

https://anchor.fm/jardy-b/episodes/Jardys-Hecking-Podcast--Season-2-Episode-15-Half-Asleep-at-the-Wheel-e1mlvmj

Recorded: August 16, 2022 around 1:30 am

Featured Song: Old Bone by Wet (Jim-E Stack Remix)

Good day. In today's episode, I'm extremely tired and rant about random bullshit, including:

- My day (1:00-3:30)

- Why Seattle and Bana are a bunch of stinkers (3:30-6:00) @Banackock @Lemorse7 (sort of)

- VHLM Disappointments (6:00-7:00)

- Fuck Vasteras (7:00-7:55)

- Off-season sneak peak aka POOPY FREE AGENCY WATCH (7:55-16:45) @Phil @Enorama @Banackock @Alex @Spartan @ctots @v.2 @Ahma

- Town of Pallet strats and insights from a champion (17:00-25:30) @rory @OrbitingDeath @Berocka @omgitshim @Ptyrell @Gustav

- Random rambles, bewilderment on how little progress I made driving, featured song discussion, peak exhaustion (25:30-29:40)

1 hour ago, Ptyrell said:

Wait wtf you played against @rory  twice?! Everyone is supposed to play a new opponent each round. Oops! 😬

There WILL be a game 2. But ya some of these bigger changes take a while to implement.

Confirmed Jardy won on a technicality 

1 hour ago, Ptyrell said:

Wait wtf you played against @rory  twice?! Everyone is supposed to play a new opponent each round. Oops! 😬

There WILL be a game 2. But ya some of these bigger changes take a while to implement.

I did not realize that was unintentional, hahaha. Your matchup formula seemed so well thought out, I didn’t want to object 😂.

LISTEN I’LL FIGHT ANY OTHER CONTENDER IN AN EXHIBITION MATCH TO DEFEND MY HONOUR, BRING IT ON COME ON

7 minutes ago, JardyB10 said:

I did not realize that was unintentional, hahaha. Your matchup formula seemed so well thought out, I didn’t want to object 😂.

LISTEN I’LL FIGHT ANY OTHER CONTENDER IN AN EXHIBITION MATCH TO DEFEND MY HONOUR, BRING IT ON COME ON

Maybe you and @OrbitingDeath  can have an exhibition match with the new combat system

21 minutes ago, Ptyrell said:

Maybe you and @OrbitingDeath  can have an exhibition match with the new combat system

Sounds good, if I win, the system works perfect. If he wins, it’s broken.

Although OD was the OTHER player I fought once before.

2 hours ago, JardyB10 said:

Sounds good, if I win, the system works perfect. If he wins, it’s broken.

Although OD was the OTHER player I fought once before.

haha yea, but you guys had a pretty good match if I remember correctly, and he came in 2nd overall (Bicycle OP!). So it's a good showmatch

Tagged from beyond the grave, so I listen to this only to be called out on my inactivity and get called Christopher Tots, the worst nickname in the history of nicknames. Still clicked welfare though, so you win this round I guess.

On 8/21/2022 at 7:04 AM, ctots said:

Tagged from beyond the grave, so I listen to this only to be called out on my inactivity and get called Christopher Tots, the worst nickname in the history of nicknames. Still clicked welfare though, so you win this round I guess.

I guess you can have your outro back 😒