Spartcast #22: COVID Edition

Spartan

Recorded this yesterday while driving back and forth from work. Turns out my work laptop decided to just stop working over my 3 weeks of vacation requiring re-imaging. Fun!

Talked about the end of S84 and moving into S85, with the offseason moves for Moscow that might entail. Then chatted a bit about the open VHL GM positions and some of my top candidates for those roles. Lastly spoke a little bit about the open M Commissioner position and some of the candidates for those roles as well.

Podcast Review 1 TPE

This is a podcast review of Spartan’s latest podcast because I got one trivia question wrong, damn it!

Sounds like you had a crappy time after vacation!  The beginning of your podcast was typical Spartan form, you provide decent detail of what’s happening in your life.  And then you jump right into VHL.

Your review of Moscow opened my eyes because I was expecting them to be peaked by now and looking forward to Davos taking over top spot in the conference.  I guess it’s a rivalry!  You present your GM experience in a common sense approach and explain all your reasons for your team’s ability straightforward and reminded me of the talent on Moscow.  As far as the draft, it sounds like you are going in behind the curve but I’m not so sure that you’ll wind up in a bind considering your experience in the league.

You’re GM discussion was well done and you kept me interested as you talked about the potential new GM’s and then the progression to becoming a GM.  Having the experience you have gives you the pedigree to be able to talk about the applicants with some value.

One of the best things about your podcasts is dealing with the Jersey traffic!  Cracks me up.  Good thing you are doing your podcast when it happens because it probably keeps you from serious road rage.

Since this is only a 1 tpe, I’m gonna stop here.  The podcast is a great one, as always.  I enjoy your podcasts.

Score 10/10

259 words