New VHLM Commissioner(s)!

Josh

• Commissioner

Good news everyone!

As you might have seen here, @McWolf is stepping away from the green team. What you likely didn't know is that @diamond_ace  will also be stepping down this off-season after an incredible tenure. I don't think I could possibility summarize how much D_A has done for the league better than his Builder article, so I'll include that for you all to peruse. Please join me in saying, thank you @diamond_ace

What this does mean is we have the unique privilege of adding 2 new VHLM Commissioners at the same time! After reviewing the list of candidates that had put themselves forward for the position, we have decided on hiring: @Spartan and @Gustav!

Congratulations to the both of you!

- @Commissioner

Ready to make things happen! @Spartan  and I have talked and we've already got some really cool things lined up for those of you in the @VHLM GM crew. I'm looking forward to see what we can bring you in the seasons to come 👁️

The VHL just couldn’t bare both commies being on London, so they got rid of em both!

Little did they know Gustav is my AGM…. I win!

Spoiler

Congrats you both!

• Commissioner
7 minutes ago, rory said:

Well at least they got their seasonally shit hiring over with

Mate we're just getting started.

Just now, Josh said:

Mate we're just getting started.

Sucks that I'm out for Halifax now, I was hoping to fill that shitty hiring slot

37 minutes ago, Gustav said:

Ready to make things happen! @Spartan  and I have talked and we've already got some really cool things lined up for those of you in the @VHLM GM crew. I'm looking forward to see what we can bring you in the seasons to come 👁️

I got out of here at the right time (lol jk I know you two will be great)