Halifax, Philadelphia and Miami GMs

Spartan

Hello all!

With @Masu Chan and @samx departing the VHLM after some excellent tenures, @Gustav  and I are pleased to announce that we've selected two new GM's to replace them in Philadelphia and Halifax. In addition, we will be doing a little reshuffling since @Lemorse7 was initially hired to be an interim GM. He will be sticking around as a VHLM GM, but will be relocating to a new team based on our placements of the two new hires. Here are the new GMs for the three teams:

Philadelphia:

Spoiler

@Lemorse7 

Lemorse will transition from Miami to Philadelphia to take over the Reapers! We felt he did a solid job as an interim and were happy to keep him around.

Miami:

Spoiler

@nurx

Nurx stepped up during his tenure as Miami AGM, and showed that he was ready to handle the responsibilities of the role. He's continued to stay engaged at the VHLM level with the VHLM Magazine and his presence on Discord, so we feel he was a slam dunk choice to take over the reigns here.

Halifax:

Spoiler

@ShawnGlade

Shawn was a former Halifax GM who has since gone through ups and downs before returning to the VHL for his most recent player career. We've really enjoyed seeing him get engaged in the VHL this time around, and appreciated his work as the former AGM of Ottawa. He's displayed his desire and passion for the VHLM and development, and has unfinished business in Halifax that we're excited to see him complete.

Congratulations to both of our hirings, we're very excited to see you both in action! For anyone who applied and wasn't selected, please keep in mind that there are still two VHL GM positions yet to be filled. We expect that there will be some trickle-down effect from those hirings that may lead to another VHLM opening before S85 begins. 

3 hours ago, Shindigs said:

Congrats to everyone, but especially @nurx. You getting Miami feel like it's been a long time coming, you really should be in management there. Felt weird when you stepped down.

it was a 3d chess move. now I have a AGM who has some experience and is comfortable as I completely change what it means to be a Marauder. in other news Miami is now an open locker room team so everyone feel free to come.

25 minutes ago, a_Ferk said:

rigged

true. I mean Gustav played under me while I was AGM I definitely gave him extra minutes for the job

Edited by nurx