Dok and Spyro's League News EX: Episode Two

DoktorFunk

https://anchor.fm/doktor-funk/episodes/Dok-and-Spyros-League-News-Episode-2-Total-Disappointment-e1n1vbo

Anyone from Warsaw who wants to be on the podcast, let us know! 

@DarkSpyro

Busy today so not writing a description. Listen to it.

Claim 1/3

Edited by DoktorFunk

- If I’m not mistaken, backup goalies don’t count toward the salary cap (if their salary is like, $3M or lower or something like that).

- @Brandon @jacobcarson877 Allegedly Spyro purchased Experience but didn’t actually receive the Experience.

- I’m fully entitled to bash the simmers, they’re all a bunch of shitbirds @Beketov @Josh @Devise @MexicanCow123 Fuck y’all.

8 minutes ago, JardyB10 said:

- If I’m not mistaken, backup goalies don’t count toward the salary cap (if their salary is like, $3M or lower or something like that).

- @Brandon @jacobcarson877 Allegedly Spyro purchased Experience but didn’t actually receive the Experience.

- I’m fully entitled to bash the simmers, they’re all a bunch of shitbirds @Beketov @Josh @Devise @MexicanCow123 Fuck y’all.

Fixed it now, you're right. Thanks for letting me know! @jacobcarson877 @JardyB10

Sorry about that @DarkSpyro!

Edited by Brandon

9 minutes ago, JardyB10 said:

If I’m not mistaken, backup goalies don’t count toward the salary cap (if their salary is like, $3M or lower or something like that).

Yes, but 2 mil.

2.9 - Backup Goalie Cap Deduction

Teams with two human goalies will be allowed to deduct up to 2M from the lower of the two goalies salaries when determining their total cap hit. 

• Commissioner
1 hour ago, JardyB10 said:

I mean, yeah... accurate.

People actually get mad even with sims being live streamed now? Wild. Lol

3 hours ago, JardyB10 said:

3 hours ago, Brandon said:

Fixed it now, you're right. Thanks for letting me know! @jacobcarson877 @JardyB10

Sorry about that @DarkSpyro!

Wow thanks for calling this to attention and fixing it, y'all!