San Diego Marlins AGM Needed

jacobcarson877

Hey VHL members! Since the VHLM GM carousel is over, and I don't think this posting will overlap too much with the VHL GM prospect pool, I figure I should post this now. I am looking for an AGM, who will hopefully go on to be a GM at some level in the upcoming seasons. I likely won't hire someone until after the VHLM draft, but I want some time to mull over my options.

Here are the characteristics I would look for in a person to fill this position:

-          Someone with no/outdated/limited management experience.

-          Someone who earns capped TPE well, and more importantly, consistently.

-          Someone with a strong interest in eventually becoming a GM at any level.

-          Someone with a passion for development, recruitment, new member satisfaction and retention.

-          Someone who wants to see change, and has ideas on how to achieve it

You may note I haven’t included a set of responsibilities here, because that isn’t the intention of this posting. I am looking for someone to grow into a GM, not someone to help me complete all of the tasks necessary to GM. You don’t need to come in ready to be the perfect AGM on day 1.

I encourage any and all to apply, and I am excited to talk to all of you and judge your fit with this job and its circumstances. Please reply in the thread with your interest, or for those eager to make a strong first impression, I encourage you to message me directly here on the forum, or on Discord (JakoSaskar11#8090).

Huge opportunity everyone! There are a total of 6 GMs in all 3 leagues I would say are the best to learn how STHS work. This is one of them. If you want to become a GM who wants to build incredible teams this is the place.

19 minutes ago, nurx said:

Huge opportunity everyone! There are a total of 6 GMs in all 3 leagues I would say are the best to learn how STHS work. This is one of them. If you want to become a GM who wants to build incredible teams this is the place.

i second this! i loved my agm positions, even tho i’m not a gm now 🥲

52 minutes ago, jacobcarson877 said:

Hey VHL members! Since the VHLM GM carousel is over, and I don't think this posting will overlap too much with the VHL GM prospect pool, I figure I should post this now. I am looking for an AGM, who will hopefully go on to be a GM at some level in the upcoming seasons. I likely won't hire someone until after the VHLM draft, but I want some time to mull over my options.

Here are the characteristics I would look for in a person to fill this position:

-          Someone who earns capped TPE well, and more importantly, consistently.

-          Someone with a strong interest in eventually becoming a GM at any level.

-          Someone with a passion for development, recruitment, new member satisfaction and retention.

You may note I haven’t included a set of responsibilities here, because that isn’t the intention of this posting. I am looking for someone to grow into a GM, not someone to help me complete all of the tasks necessary to GM. You don’t need to come in ready to be the perfect AGM on day 1.

I encourage any and all to apply, and I am excited to talk to all of you and judge your fit with this job and its circumstances. Please reply in the thread with your interest, or for those eager to make a strong first impression, I encourage you to message me directly here on the forum, or on Discord (JakoSaskar11#8090).

I wanna try as assistant manager 

55 minutes ago, jacobcarson877 said:

I apply!