Bratislava Watchmen are in need of an AGM! HIRED

FrostBeard

182767649_BratislavaOG.png.9c8275ded9536cc7d3bb9868a1f43148.png
Watchmen AGM lost on the Cologne Express. 

Howdy! I am not really liking this trend of every season looking for a new AGM but I guess it is something I have to expect when I hire the best of the best. @leandrofg, you are an amazing individual that surely will exceed all expectation there in Cologne and I couldn't be more proud and honored to have had you on my team in Bratislava! You are amazing, unique and super hardworking! I wish you all the best, all the success, unless of course you are playing Bratislava crew. 

And now, I am in need of a new soul that wants to join Bratislava Management squad! 
Specific responsibilities we can discuss in the Discord or Forum messages as they can warry! 

Apply in the thread or write to me personally on Discord!

I will conduct interviews and we will have a good ol' chat! 

GM Frostbeard

Edited by FrostBeard

1 hour ago, FrostBeard said:

182767649_BratislavaOG.png.9c8275ded9536cc7d3bb9868a1f43148.png
Watchmen AGM lost on the Cologne Express. 

Howdy! I am not really liking this trend of every season looking for a new AGM but I guess it is something I have to expect when I hire the best of the best. @leandrofg, you are an amazing individual that surely will exceed all expectation there in Cologne and I couldn't be more proud and honored to have had you on my team in Bratislava! You are amazing, unique and super hardworking! I wish you all the best, all the success, unless of course you are playing Bratislava crew. 

And now, I am in need of a new soul that wants to join Bratislava Management squad! 
Specific responsibilities we can discuss in the Discord or Forum messages as they can warry! 

Apply in the thread or write to me personally on Discord!

I will conduct interviews and we will have a good ol' chat! 

GM Frostbeard

A true pleasure being a part of the Watchmen under your management. You are one of the best people I’ve met and have one of the best characters in the community. Whomever gets to be your next AGM is in for a real treat! 😃

After nailing the interview, being incredibly enthusiastic and willing to live in horrible AGM conditions, I have decided to hire @WildfireMicro as the next Bratislava Watchmen AGM. 

Yes, not a European but with this enthusiasm I am willing to give it a shot! 

Thanks to all the other applicants, you are amazing!

• FrostBeard changed the title to Bratislava Watchmen are in need of an AGM! HIRED