Draft streams

Draft streams need more visuals and stats.. I liked when Hogan viewed the player pages before, could even add a little music. Just sounds like a freestyle podcast, I do appreciate the coverage but definitely lacking when it could be a ton better!

Anybody else agree or is it too much to ask? @ctots those Youtube videos you just made would be perfect as a little commercial. Anyway just thought I'd get the ball rolling if anybody wants to stop it xD

Edited by lil z

I was on a draft stream once and it's not easy to keep things lively while you wait for picks to come in, that's for sure. A few little promo things to mix in would help fill some dead air and allow hosts time to get drinks, run to the bathroom, etc and probably add some overall interest to the broadcast.

2 hours ago, lil z said:

Draft streams need more visuals and stats.. I liked when Hogan viewed the player pages before, could even add a little music. Just sounds like a freestyle podcast, I do appreciate the coverage but definitely lacking when it could be a ton better!

Anybody else agree or is it too much to ask? @ctots those Youtube videos you just made would be perfect as a little commercial. Anyway just thought I'd get the ball rolling if anybody wants to stop it xD

In your defense if didn't seem that prepared, it was just a bunch of swearing and replying to comments in the chat lol