S85 - VHFL Group 6 - Complete

BarzalGoat

Just now, xNJDevilsFanx said:

I didn't have 40 hours to make a pick, that's the problem. I only had 12 hours because i timed how long it would take of sadie to pick. The group's pace was slow too.

Let's break this down real quick again:

You were tagged at 2:23 AM (EST) on Monday by Qripll

You didn't make a pick and were DQ'd at 7:05 PM (EST) on Monday by Acyd

You replied to the DQ at 5:50 PM (EST) on Tuesday

That's 40 hours for a response since the time you were initially tagged on Monday morning. I didn't say you had 40 hours to pick, you missed your pick by that much time. Also, Sadie didn't affect your pick since her pick is after you. And I still don't see how group pace affects anything since everyone else made their picks within 12 hours and you were tagged for every pick as well.

2 minutes ago, Spartan said:

Let's break this down real quick again:

You were tagged at 2:23 AM (EST) on Monday by Qripll

You didn't make a pick and were DQ'd at 7:05 PM (EST) on Monday by Acyd

You replied to the DQ at 5:50 PM (EST) on Tuesday

That's 40 hours for a response since the time you were initially tagged on Monday morning. I didn't say you had 40 hours to pick, you missed your pick by that much time. Also, Sadie didn't affect your pick since her pick is after you. And I still don't see how group pace affects anything since everyone else made their picks within 12 hours and you were tagged for every pick as well.

i RESPONDED on Monday. I remember checking the forum at 7PM. because I posted a press conference for the Phoenix.

1 minute ago, xNJDevilsFanx said:

i RESPONDED on Monday. I remember checking the forum at 7PM. because I posted a press conference for the Phoenix.

Can you link to the response please? I'm not seeing it in the thread, maybe I'm just completely missing it.

1 hour ago, xNJDevilsFanx said:

Look what matters is what we can see you did and you definitely reached the point of DQ. 

you can have Sigurd Petrenko - F, and The Sea Bastard - D
and 1/2 tpe or you can have a DQ, your choice just tag me 

19 minutes ago, BarzalGoat said:

Look what matters is what we can see you did and you definitely reached the point of DQ. 

Ok nevermind Basstard is a C not a D. We’re going to DQ you this is too complicated and too many mistakes  from Devils and time elapsed without picks . As group manager @AcydburnD- Juice Box is the auto pick and also Petrenko then you’re completed

Edited by BarzalGoat

• Acydburn changed the title to S85 - VHFL Group 6 - COMPLETE
41 minutes ago, BarzalGoat said:

1/2 TPE. 

1 hour ago, Spartan said:

Can you link to the response please? I'm not seeing it in the thread, maybe I'm just completely missing it.

The thread didn't process my response. It's probably because my computer shuts down after I respond. 

25 minutes ago, BarzalGoat said:

Ok nevermind Basstard is a C not a D. We’re going to DQ you this is too complicated and too many mistakes  from Devils and time elapsed without picks . As group manager @AcydburnD- Juice Box is the auto pick and also Petrenko then you’re completed

Too many mistakes? You were acting like the group manager and couldn't do anything. 

• BarzalGoat changed the title to S85 - VHFL Group 6 - Complete
  • BarzalGoat unlocked and locked this topic