VSN Presents: S84 VHLM Awards

nurx

Hello and welcome to VSN's presentation of the S84 VHLM Awards! I am nurx and I am happy to once again be honored to be on this stage immortalizing the select few who will join the history books with other VHLM greats. Please join me as we look back and remember the greatest triumphs throughout the past season.

Ethan Osborne Trophy 

The Ethan Osborne Trophy is awarded every season to the player who collects the most points on the season. This player led Las Vegas through one of the best seasons in recent VHLM memory.

Spoiler

I would like to congratulate Al Land for winning the Ethan Osborne Trophy. @Big Dee

Alexander Chershenko Trophy

The Alexander Chershenko Trophy is awarded every season to the player who scores the most goals during the regular season. This player was able to find the back of the net more often than any other player this season.

Spoiler

I would like to congratulate Al Land for winning the Alexander Chershenko Trophy. @Big Dee

Vladimir Boomchenko Trophy

The Vladimir Boomchenko Trophy is awarded every season to the player who scores the most assists during the regular season. This player helped line the most offensively effective line in the VHLM this season.

Spoiler

I would like to congratulate Jimmy MacElroy for winning the Vladimir Boomchenko Trophy.

@Xflexz

Matt Bentz Trophy

The Matt Bentz Trophy is awarded every season to the forward who shows the best expertise on both sides of the ice. This player rounded out an already almost unstoppable roster in Las Vegas.

Spoiler

I would like to congratulate Larry Abass Jr. @RileyLfor winning the Matt Bentz Trophy. Also receiving votes was Sunglasses Joyo. @JetsGoalie101

Benoit Devereux Trophy

The Benoit Devereux Trophy is awarded every season to the goalie who best shows their expertise in the crease. These two players helped lead two very good teams throughout the season.

Spoiler

I would like to congratulate both Cory Evans and Geoff Bezos on winning the Benoit Devereux Trophy. 

@orbit

@Quik

Ryan Sullivan Trophy

The Ryan Sullivan Trophy is awarded every season to the defenseman who best shows their skill at the blue line. This player was a lock defensively and proved to be hard to get a puck past them. The trophy was incredibly competitive this season like always.

Spoiler

I would like to congratulate Big Bob on winning the Ryan Sullivan Trophy. Also receiving votes was Tater Tottingham and Jimmy MacElroy.

@M0XI

@Trunkxolotl

@Xflexz

Skylar Rift Trophy

The Skylar Rift Trophy is awarded every season to the player who was the MVP during the Founder's Cup playoffs. This player helped lead a team that would surprise many throughout the playoffs.

Spoiler

I would like to congratulate Geoff Bezos on winning the Skylar Rift Trophy. Also receiving votes was Sunglasses Joyo, Larry Abass Jr., and Ethan Mann.

@Quik  @JetsGoalie101 @riley @Emann2003

Mitch Higgins Trophy

Likely the most coveted trophy, the Mitch Higgins Trophy is awarded every season to the regular season MVP of the VHLM. This player was a force to be reckoned with throughout the season. When a team saw that player on the lineup card before a game, they would tremble in their skates.

Spoiler

I would like to congratulate Al Land for winning the Mitch Higgins Trophy. Also receiving votes was Geoff Bezos and John Jameson.

@Big Dee @JetsGoalie101 @Frank

Jack Reilly Trophy

The Jack Reilly Trophy is awarded every season to the GM who best shows the ability to lead their team. After being handed the reins of their team, this GM has time and time shown that they are simply on another level. They have led one of the successful franchises in the league and I personally can't wait to see what is up next for this player.

Spoiler

I would like to congratulate @Shindigs on winning the Jack Reilly Trophy. Also receiving votes was @badcolethetitan and @jacobcarson877.

With that we conclude the VSN's presentation of the S84 VHLM Awards. I would like to thank everyone who allowed us to witness another season of amazing hockey. I believe everyone who won an award tonight will do great things with the rest of their career, and I can't wait to see what is next in their books. I have been nurx and I am signing off for the VHLM Awards until next season.