Should VHL AGMs be mandatory?

BOOM

Obviously the health and well-being of a user is paramount, but after sitting through the worst off-season I've been a part of, which resulted in key FA players walking, zero offers to other FAs to replace them, and now a player requesting the AGM role to try and do something to add bodies plus a GM trading 3 players for a 4th in some kind of charity dump. 

With no reply to my Blue Team DM and no access to the Helsinki LR, I'll ask publicly. What is the current status of the team? 

44 minutes ago, BOOM said:

Obviously the health and well-being of a user is paramount, but after sitting through the worst off-season I've been a part of, which resulted in key FA players walking, zero offers to other FAs to replace them, and now a player requesting the AGM role to try and do something to add bodies plus a GM trading 3 players for a 4th in some kind of charity dump. 

With no reply to my Blue Team DM and no access to the Helsinki LR, I'll ask publicly. What is the current status of the team? 

just start asking GMs to strike

I'll again point to Rule 14.3

14.3 - Spirit of Competition

i. Best Available Roster - General Managers are expected to put forth their best available roster, every game of the season. Managers found to be violating the spirit of competition within the league, especially, but not limited to, any form of tanking, will face punishment, at the discretion of the League Commissioners. Punishment will range up to, and including, but not limited to: Draft Pick Forfeiture, Salary Cap Fines, GM Dismissal.

If it's so important during the season, why are teams allowed to have fucking diabolical off-seasons?

• Commissioner
2 hours ago, BOOM said:

I do apologize for that, we were trying to fix the issue and in doing so forgot to keep you up to date by replying.

Rayz did respond to us and explained what went down, basically did so as we were setting up an interim GM to be sure things could be handled. CIA has stepped in as at least a temporary (potentially permanent but that’s yet to be seen) AGM to make sure that things are least can get handled by someone if need be.

16 minutes ago, Beketov said:

I do apologize for that, we were trying to fix the issue and in doing so forgot to keep you up to date by replying.

Rayz did respond to us and explained what went down, basically did so as we were setting up an interim GM to be sure things could be handled. CIA has stepped in as at least a temporary (potentially permanent but that’s yet to be seen) AGM to make sure that things are least can get handled by someone if need be.

Thank you. I appreciate how busy you guys are both here and IRL, so I apologize for the incessant whining about the situation. I just didn't know what was happening in relation to HEL and it was incredibly frustrating. I'll shut up about it now that I've heard from you.