The draft experience for Bedirhan Paard aka me

Boaty

The draft 3 sep draft time

Bedirhan: I hope I get drafted in the first round. 

The draft guy: I wonder where Bedirhan is going to get drafted he told he can lift 400lbs. And he is 16 I hope he going to be last or something. 

After that sentence Bedirhan was in a great shock he thought he was ruined he was so mad he was in a instant a different person. He knew if he get picked late he going to train his body so hard that he going to become the best. Round 1 was over. Bedirhan: dang it why not me IM GOING TO DESTROY EVERYONE. round 2 was over. Bedirhan Dang it not again start destroying stuff than he heard. Draft guy 2: pick 30 the turkish legend the turkish legend is going to Halifax. Draft guy 5: I think he and that other dude can be a good duo or one of them are going to cry. Bedirhan: yes yes YES and who is going to cry your a cry baby not me I'm a man your a cry baby. 

And bedirhan was happy he picked up his jersey and showed in the Camara with a look on his face you saw on the TV he got ice to melt he had fire in his eyes he was mad he going to predict everyone wrong

The lockeroom 1 day later

Bedirhan whent to his locker and did his jersey on he ask for the jersey number 30 because he wanted to show. That he going to become the best underdog in the hole vhlm draft he going to defeate every one and in training he shows his passing ability that he got and the coach was happy and after a day. The coach talked about how he stole Bedirhan Paard

The telling of this story is more of the future this is more of a article or a newspaper I'm writing this because I wanna tell my story how I saw the draft how I see stuff I think people missed out on me on the draft I was in the begging seen as a fool and I was mad because that is not nice and if you told me in rl you would get your ass kicked by me but I can forgive I allso wanna say I feel like a underdog like rocky balboa shit it's just this be nice and cool and just do your stuff and f that person in the vhl community if he talk bad about you just ignore you know and I write allso because like I can do it my mind set is allso like this just do what you can do if you can say no say no if you can say yes say yes you know you learn a lot if your with grown ups and like the draft was really waiting for was fun and cool I love to watch it and wait and when I was drafted I was springing okay bye folks heff a nice day