Calgary Wrangler's Season 85 Captains

Ricer13

A new season is upon us and we are in need of some Captains to lead the Wrangler's through what looks to be a very competitive Season 85. This would have been a hard choice for myself to make because we have a team full of great people who all deserve recognition as leaders in their own ways. I decided to let the players vote for their captains as I usually do. With that being said I would like to congratulate the following:

:cal:Captain:cal:

Daniel Janser @Daniel Janser 

Janser has been a vocal leader with the Wrangler's ever since he joined the organization. He is a locker room favorite and shows day in and day out that he has all the qualities to be an excellent Captain of our squad. Clearly his teammates felt the same! 

:cal:Alternate:cal:

Saku Kotkakoivu @DollarAndADream

Dollar has been apart of the leadership group for a few seasons now. He is a dominant force on the ice and has the hardware to back it up. All of our young players look up to Kotkakoivu and he will continue to lead this team on and off the ice during season 85.

:cal:Alternate:cal:

AirRig GoodBrandSun @Rhynex Entertainment

AG rounds out our leadership group for season 85. He is the first of our young players to take a role on this team as a leader. He is his hardest critic but always puts the teams needs ahead of his own. That is a true sign of a good leader and his teammates felt the same.

Wow, to wake up to notice that the captaincy vote was held AND that you won it, is amazing.

It is a great honour to captain an original Eight franchise with such a prestigious pedigree. Even more so if you are elected by your peers.

Thanks for the trust folks and let's get the cup this season.

Ice Hockey Sport GIF by NHL