Mini reapers wanted

Lemorse7

Hey VHL members! First off I want to say thanks to @jacobcarson877 for this (IF it seem familiar it because it is) and thanks to @Berocka I didn't have the chance to work with you, maybe one day, I'm sure you did a great job under Masu. I am looking for an AGM, who will hopefully go on to be a GM at some level in the upcoming seasons.

Here are the characteristics I would look for in a person to fill this position:

-          Someone with no/outdated/limited management experience.

-          Someone who earns capped TPE well, and more importantly, consistently.

-          Someone with a strong interest in eventually becoming a GM at any level.

-          Someone with a passion for development, recruitment, new member satisfaction and retention.

-          Someone who wants to see change, and has ideas on how to achieve it

You may note I haven’t included a set of responsibilities here, because that isn’t the intention of this posting. I am looking for someone to grow into a GM, not someone to help me complete all of the tasks necessary to GM. You don’t need to come in ready to be the perfect AGM on day 1.

I encourage any and all to apply, and I am excited to talk to all of you and judge your fit with this job and its circumstances. Please reply in the thread with your interest, or for those eager to make a strong first impression, I encourage you to message me directly here on the forum, or on Discord lemorse7#5085!! 

1 hour ago, Lemorse7 said:

Hey VHL members! First off I want to say thanks to @jacobcarson877 for this (IF it seem familiar it because it is) and thanks to @Berocka I didn't have the chance to work with you, maybe one day, I'm sure you did a great job under Masu. I am looking for an AGM, who will hopefully go on to be a GM at some level in the upcoming seasons.

Here are the characteristics I would look for in a person to fill this position:

-          Someone with no/outdated/limited management experience.

-          Someone who earns capped TPE well, and more importantly, consistently.

-          Someone with a strong interest in eventually becoming a GM at any level.

-          Someone with a passion for development, recruitment, new member satisfaction and retention.

-          Someone who wants to see change, and has ideas on how to achieve it

You may note I haven’t included a set of responsibilities here, because that isn’t the intention of this posting. I am looking for someone to grow into a GM, not someone to help me complete all of the tasks necessary to GM. You don’t need to come in ready to be the perfect AGM on day 1.

I encourage any and all to apply, and I am excited to talk to all of you and judge your fit with this job and its circumstances. Please reply in the thread with your interest, or for those eager to make a strong first impression, I encourage you to message me directly here on the forum, or on Discord lemorse7#5085!! 

I wanna try because I got nothing to do in my life 

• 4 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Pifferfish said:

I apply harder than the rest of these non red panda appreciating individuals

I appreciate red pandas but I also think a pifferfish makes a better agm than a lame guy named Dom!