Official Away Thread pt. 2

frescoelmo

One of my regular pubs in Toronto was call the Pump - until it closed down last summer :(

In Saskatoon we have a Hose and Hydrant. It used to be a fire station, but sadly there's no fireman pole.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Commissioner

Leaving today until probably Mondsy or Tuesday. Wedding is this weekend so need to finish last minute planning and setup. Will check in when I can but probably not often. Try not to miss me too much.

• Commissioner

Your own wedding?

Indeed. Did I neglect to mention that until now? Seems like the kind of thing I would have brought up.

Edited by Beketov

• Commissioner

Well Bek you're obligated to tell her about us now

She already knows about you guys. No one specific mind you. Guess I know I found a winner.

Does this mean I have to recruit her now?

Indeed. Did I neglect to mention that until now? Seems like the kind of thing I would have brought up.

You may have mentioned it, but a combination of my shitty memory and general inactivity leads me to a complete lack of knowledge on the subject.

So yeah, that's awesome, congrats! You do in fact have to recruit her now, as well as any future children you may or may not have. :cheers:

• 2 weeks later...
  • Senior Admin

I'm heading to Toronto tomorrow morning until Saturday

I'll still be around on my phone and perhaps even my laptop if i decide to bring it, however any administrative bullshit should be directed to Higgins or Flyers. Or Victor, he has to earn that admin tag.

But will I actually get to see you? You can come over for a few beers if you'd like... hell you could even watch me do the Super Cup Draft in person!

considering draper didn't visit me when i was 15 minutes from him i dont think hes seeing you mate

• 3 weeks later...