Official Away Thread pt. 2

frescoelmo

6 hours ago, Beketov said:

So you guys probably remember This? Well the little guy decided he didn’t want to wait until the planned date of February 27th and decided he wanted to show up this afternoon. I’ll be gone for the next 2 weeks probably while we adjust to everything. @Josh is gonna handle simming for me and @Beaviss is around to handle the day to day. 

Is his name Dil Jr? please tell me his name is dil jr.

• Commissioner
34 minutes ago, Will said:

Ehhh I'll take it. But he's not taking my username when he joins VHL! 

Nah, I assume he’ll take over the Beketov monicker. 

• 4 weeks later...
50 minutes ago, Josh said:

Headed to Maui for a wedding, I'll be back next weekend. Good luck in the playoffs everybody.

So with will gone

and with Josh gone 

I get to pretend to be in charge??!?????!!!!

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I'll be gone (and offline for at least most of the time if not all of it) for about a week starting Saturday. Annoy Berocka with all your Davos-related memes and trash talk next week.

Horny Police also looking for temporary help as I don't need @tfong getting out of hand on Discord.

• Head Moderator
1 minute ago, GustavMattias said:

I'll be gone (and offline for at least most of the time if not all of it) for about a week starting Saturday. Annoy Berocka with all your Davos-related memes and trash talk next week.

Horny Police also looking for temporary help as I don't need @tfong getting out of hand on Discord.

Sounds like you need a hand....with your job.

• 1 month later...
  • Commissioner

Staff already knows but best I tell the rest of you.

I'll be going on vacation the next two weeks, from tomorrow through to August 10th. @Josh is going to handle simming for the VHLM so if you have any problems  @VHLM GM 's then direct them his way.  As for the league as a whole, obviously @Quik and @Beaviss are in charge, try not to burn the place down while I'm gone. I will have some internet access but it will be limited and spotty at best so don't bank on me responding to much quickly.

I'll see you all in two weeks!

2 hours ago, Beketov said:

Staff already knows but best I tell the rest of you.

I'll be going on vacation the next two weeks, from tomorrow through to August 10th. @Josh is going to handle simming for the VHLM so if you have any problems  @VHLM GM 's then direct them his way.  As for the league as a whole, obviously @Quik and @Beaviss are in charge, try not to burn the place down while I'm gone. I will have some internet access but it will be limited and spotty at best so don't bank on me responding to much quickly.

I'll see you all in two weeks!

Coming back for theme week...convenient ? 

Have fun and get some of that much needed R&R, I’ll make sure to keep Beav away from the expansion button while you’re gone 

• 11 months later...
  • Commissioner

Am I like the only person who still uses this thread?

Anyway, vacation time again! Assuming the province doesn’t screw me at the last minute and shit the border down I’m going to be on vacation from tomorrow through the 11th. Sims will be taken care of by one of the backup guys (or Devise will double, I’m not sure) so no worries there. I’ll still have internet so I’ll still be checking in now and then but I won’t be on as much as usual, yes @Dil this includes not having access to minecraft.

6 hours ago, frescoelmo said:

Greetings VHL

I will be out of office 7/4-7/8 with limited availability

Backpacking/hiking in AZ/UT/NV

Take me with you

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey guys, cows going away to Victoria to hunt down @Beaviss. Leaving August 31st back September 5th. If you need anything feel free to DM, just don't expect a super fast result. Have yourself a great week VHL. 

IM COMING FOR YAH BEAV

14 hours ago, MexicanCow123 said:

Hey guys, cows going away to Victoria to hunt down @Beaviss. Leaving August 31st back September 5th. If you need anything feel free to DM, just don't expect a super fast result. Have yourself a great week VHL. 

IM COMING FOR YAH BEAV

Please dont

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...