Official Away Thread pt. 2

frescoelmo

13 hours ago, bigAL said:

Hell yeah, it’s fall break time. I’m off to hike the mountains of Italy and drink some excellent wine. See you all next Sunday.

not concurrently I hope, as that is rather dangerous... Enjoy your time in Bella Italia

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Commissioner

So I know this is gonna look like a joke given the day but it's not actually

I'm going to be away this upcoming week, returning Monday the 11th (in time for the ZT2 stream the 15th!). I'll still have my phone on me so I'll likely be around here and there but won't be super active so if you have any pressing issues I would suggesting poking @Josh instead.

Also I promise this isn't like a @Quik vacation, I'll actually be back.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Starting May 15th and ending May 23rd I'll have limited availability. I graduate from seminary on May 21st so I'll be in Kentucky the week prior visiting friends and family. I'll still be around, but mostly lurking.

I'm back :D 

Edited by thadthrasher

• 4 weeks later...

Oh I actually never knew this kinda thread existed. Gonna be gone for the rest of the Spring semester. Which finished this week so I'll be more active now. Probably just in forums though.

• 4 weeks later...

Probably should have said this a few days ago, but I'm visiting my grandparents on Vancouver Island for another week, and have lots of exciting things to do here offline

• 1 month later...