Official Away Thread pt. 2

frescoelmo

I just googled it, five possibilities what Banff is: A city in Alberta, Canada, a small town in Scotland, a national park, a former whiskey destillery, or an oil field near Scotland. I'm going with the whiskey factory.

I just googled it, five possibilities what Banff is: A city in Alberta, Canada, a small town in Scotland, a national park, a former whiskey destillery, or an oil field near Scotland. I'm going with the whiskey factory.

It was options A and C, although calling it a city is a bit of a kindness. I went skiing, I was fucking boss at it. Then we checked out the town. It is in fact a very beautiful place, and it's full of Australians.

• 3 months later...

On Tuesday I'm flying out to Houston, TX to see my bitch. I think I'm back on Sunday the 28th. So don't fucking talk to me in the meantime.

That's unfortunate.  :cheers:

• 3 weeks later...

I'm working out of Prince Albert for a week and have the distinct displeasure of staying at PA's Super 8 in the meantime. I'll still be simming on the hotel's shitty WiFi, however the hotel's WiFi is shitty and apparently needs half an eternity to upload anything.

Just thought I'd let everyone know this before we get a bunch of confused posts in the index after games are posted about why it isn't updated.

I'm working out of Sterlingville for a week and have the distinct (dis)pleasure of staying at Regina's Comfort Inn in the meantime. I'll still be simming on the hotel's shitty WiFi, however the hotel's WiFi is shitty and apparently needs half an eternity to upload anything.

Just thought I'd let everyone know this before we get a bunch of confused posts in the index after games are posted about why it isn't updated.

Should just hit up bar alley(dewdney), so you can hit up 5 different bars in a night

Yeah, we actually hit up Stabbo's a couple times when we were working here last year. We also went to that basement country bar after a Rider game. Other than that, I don't like to pay too much cover in one night, haha.