Official Away Thread pt. 2

frescoelmo

13 minutes ago, frescoelmo said:

Going to be on a work trip later this week in Ottawa, anything I need to see there?

Beer recommendations are much appreciated

Go to the selfie station and get a selfie with pm trudeau

• 2 months later...

One of my best friends was killed today in a head-on collision, I will be heading home tomorrow from work but will likely be away for a few days at least while I help his family the best I can. If I feel I can't do any job this coming week I will pop on and let @Beketov or @Will know so they can find a replacement for the week or maybe post for me. Sorry for any inconvenience, I'll come back as soon as I can. 

• Commissioner
4 hours ago, Bushito said:

One of my best friends was killed today in a head-on collision, I will be heading home tomorrow from work but will likely be away for a few days at least while I help his family the best I can. If I feel I can't do any job this coming week I will pop on and let @Beketov or @Will know so they can find a replacement for the week or maybe post for me. Sorry for any inconvenience, I'll come back as soon as I can. 

No problem buddy, take whatever time you need. Keep us posted.

• 2 months later...

Hey guys,

I'm not really going away, but starting Monday until about December 27th, is my busiest time of the year at work.  Im talking like 14~16 hour days, 7 days a week.  It's already started a bit as I haven't been around as much as usual.

I'll still be checking in every day, but it will be short to check games and check up on my team, and if the season ends in that time, I'll still be here to run the reddit recruitment drive and such, my activity may just take a little bit of a hit for a month.  

But after that, we go to the slowest time of our year in January February March, so I'll be back to my super annoying ways then.

Just dont want you guys to think I've lost interest in ya, or that I'm not handling my GM duties or recruitment duties.

I'LL BE BACK WITH A VENGANCE AND YOU'LL BE LIKE "GOD WASNT IT GREAT WHEN HE WAS WORKING ALL THE TIME" BUT I KNOW THERES LOOOOVEEEE THEREEEEE

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...
  • Commissioner

The blue team already knows but I’m out of town until Monday night for a Funeral. Will have limited access to internet. Direct your questions towards @Quik in the meantime.

He was gone last finals and we won, so maybe me being gone these finals will do it haha.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Headin to St. Martin for a week, notta big deal.

@Higgins can you update my player while I'm gone?

@Will Can you update Higgins' player while he's doing mine?

@gorlab Can you make sure these two inactives don't fuck up?

thnx bye

On 9/27/2019 at 9:55 AM, Quik said:

Heading to Europe on Tuesday, will be back on the 10th.

If you guys need anything, direct it to @Beketov or @Will, as I'll probably only check in from time to time, and not taking my laptop.

We need some Eu'ers to look for @Quik

@hedgehog337 look around Latvia

@Enorama check Germany

@Tagger check Britain

We can find him!

• 1 month later...
  • Commissioner

So you guys probably remember This? Well the little guy decided he didn’t want to wait until the planned date of February 27th and decided he wanted to show up this afternoon. I’ll be gone for the next 2 weeks probably while we adjust to everything. @Josh is gonna handle simming for me and @Beaviss is around to handle the day to day. 

Just now, Beketov said:

So you guys probably remember This? Well the little guy decided he didn’t want to wait until the planned date of February 27th and decided he wanted to show up this afternoon. I’ll be gone for the next 2 weeks probably while we adjust to everything. @Josh is gonna handle simming for me and @Beaviss is around to handle the day to day. 

Good luck and have fun with it! Ive heard its like having a puppy that cries a lot! Dont forget to name her/him after me.

• Commissioner
Just now, Beaviss said:

Good luck and have fun with it! Ive heard its like having a puppy that cries a lot! Dont forget to name her/him after me.

Sorry, already named him after @Will.

I mean not actually AFTER him but the name does match so....

3 hours ago, Beketov said:

Excellent news! 

Enjoy fatherhood! 

3 hours ago, Beketov said:

BIG NEWS!

Don't worry about us, I'll stop complaining about sims now. Best of luck with everything...don't know you in real life but you seem like you'll be a good dad!