Weekly Vegas Update

Shindigs

So what's been going on in Vegas? Well, thanks to Simon the Terrible's skills at making schedules. We've just kept playing Mexico, Miami and San Diego on repeat. So that's been *very* exciting. Results have been mostly decent, but not really exciting. @CrookedAnt is leading the way offensively with 28 points at the time of writing this, followed by @VattghernCZwith 23. They've been quite the pairing, so it may seem odd that starting next sim I'm splitting them up. I just feel like we're not quite getting the favorable matchups we should be with the current setup, so I'm making some moves with the forwards to try and get us a bit more consistent.

Overall though, our growth has been amazing. The High Roller Award is actually highly contested in Vegas and we have multiple max earners as well as a fair few Welfare+ players on the team. Meaning that we are quickly catching up in TPE to the teams that went for high TPE drafts, rather than high growth drafts. @Bobcat is looking poised to have back to back 20+ TPE weeks, we have multiple players getting into Fantasy Zone as well having got their Predictions in and overall it's just a nice atmosphere in the LR. Our lovely "mascot channel" is more active than I think it's ever been. The only downside for me is that I'm asleep for when a lot of the activity happens, due to the TZ I'm in.

All in all though, I feel like between all the effort the players are putting in, and me slowly getting closer to more optimal lines. We'll be able to do a lot the later half of this season, which was always the plan. Start off upper-middle table and work from there. Between unsustainable goalie performances and a probable looming goalie retirement ahead of us in the table. I think it's only a matter of time before we work our way into contention for the top seed.

image.thumb.png.696a6766b5bbe50cacdccc5ee2d93353.png

Edited by Shindigs