(S86) LW - Lucas Bjalek, TPE: 78

Lbjalek

Welcome @Lbjalek! I am the GM of the San Diego Marlins, the premier destination for developing VHL-calibre talent! We have a ton of ice time available for the taking, and my AGM @aimkin and I would love to help you create a superstar! Quote this and reply with #jointhebigfish and one of us will send you a contract and we can get started!

IMG_0396.thumb.jpg.7158c8801c6b89db512c8cedb01308ea.jpg

Ahoy there @Lbjalek. Welcome to the VHL! I am nurx GM of the Miami Marauders. As management in the VHLM it is our job to make sure you don't get tide down. Well, inorder to make sure this doesn't happen all you need is a little Vitamin Sea! You can get plenty of that on the beaches of Miami. In Miami, we are looking to make playoffs and make a playoff run. We can offer you 2nd line minutes with 2nd line special teams. If you are interested in joining our crew we would love to have you! To join the Marauders quote this message and respond with #FeelingNauti-cal

Miami was ranked 3rd in the Pre-Season rankings, but currently sits in 1st in the league.

Hello @Lbjalek and welcome to the VHL!

I'm Coleh, the GM for the Mexico City Kings and we're hoping you will join our team! This season, we are going on a run and potentially looking to be contenders and we could use your help! Here in Mexico, we pride ourselves on a welcoming community and a very active locker room. On top of that, we will help you become the superstar that you want to be, whether that be a high tempo player like Connor McDavid, or a bone crushing defenseman like Dustin Byfuglien! We are willing to offer you Third Line Minutes and potential time on Special Teams. If this sounds interesting to you, and you're ready to join the Kings quote this with #HAILTOTHEKING and we'll send you a contract to get started!

Howdy @Lbjalek! Welcome to the VHL!

I’m Bulduray, GM of the prestigious Saskatoon Wild and we’re offering you a spot on our roster! Although we aren’t favorites to win the cup, who doesn’t love a good ol’ underdog story? We’ve been having some great success within the first few weeks of the season, we hope to keep it going!

We can offer you plenty of opportunities with your player including Second Line Minutes and Special Teams Minutes. On top of that, we have a fun and inclusive locker room that would love to have you!

So what do you say? If you want to join the Wild today please quote this message and respond with #GetWild. After that, I can send you a locker room invite and a contract. Then we can teach you how to build and grow your player into a star!

Edited by Bulduray_1

TasiqJ4.jpg

Hello. I am a_Ferk and I'm the GM of the Mississauga Hounds. Mississauga is currently in a rebuild and we aren't competitive this season. However, we would be able to offer you first line minutes.

If that sounds good to you, quote this post and add #releasethehounds.

Aces_Bar.png

Welcome to the VHL @Lbjalek I'm Shindigs the GM of the Las Vegas Aces in the VHLM.

We're currently coming off winning back to back cups and looking to go for the first threepeat in VHLM history. We already have a very well rounded roster in going for it, so I'm afraid I could only offer you 3rd line minutes for the time being. Though based on how you earn there's every opportunity to crack the Top 6 as well as special teams as the season goes along. Vegas is a team focused on developing our young new players and maintaining an active and funny locker room where we help each other get ahead.

So if you want to join us in Sin City for a chance at making history, just reply to this message with "#Bjalek Is All In!" and we'll get you setup with a 1.5m contract as well as an invite to the Discord LR.