(S86) RW - Thomas Matthews, TPE: 78

Achilles

Houston_Bulls.png

Hey @mksens12! Houston is riding around the middle of the standings so far this season and looking for more forward depth. We have a great core already that I would love to add you to! I can offer your player 3rd line minutes as well as special teams time at the moment, but with earning and time I can definitely boost your playing time more. If you'd like to join us this season, quote this message saying #FlamingBulls and I'll send you a contract. Best of luck with your new player!

Hey @mksens12

Halifax will offer you 3rd line ice time but based on your TPE, if you earn consistently I’ll bump you up pretty soon. we have a great team and are looking to round it out and want you to be apart of it!

if you want to be apart of a special cup run in the maritimes, quote this and say #SettingSail and I’ll take care of the rest!

Welcome @mksens12! I am the GM of the San Diego Marlins, the premier destination for developing VHL-calibre talent! We have a ton of ice time available for the taking, and my AGM @aimkin and I would love to help you create a superstar! Quote this and reply with #jointhebigfish and one of us will send you a contract and we can get started!

IMG_0396.thumb.jpg.7158c8801c6b89db512c8cedb01308ea.jpg

25 minutes ago, AJW said:

Houston_Bulls.png

Hey @mksens12! Houston is riding around the middle of the standings so far this season and looking for more forward depth. We have a great core already that I would love to add you to! I can offer your player 3rd line minutes as well as special teams time at the moment, but with earning and time I can definitely boost your playing time more. If you'd like to join us this season, quote this message saying #FlamingBulls and I'll send you a contract. Best of luck with your new player!

#FlamingBulls