(S86) D - Aleksander Guildford, TPE: 78

Bjorck18

hhrrrrrrr5a69a810-05d8-11ea-bddf.png.53723be651ff102d0b8e41e1d4db1f44.png

Mew! bark!! bark!!! 😺 🏒 I'm the cat pack leader Chikeeen Nugett or some like to say GM for the Ottawa Lynx of the :vhlmlogo:.. Today I'd love to offer you a deal to come join our part of the forest!! 🌳

Firstly I want to let you know how our pack stacks up to the rest of the league as of right now, our forwards are still kittens but super active, the blueline is unfortunately an empty field and the den is being guarded by a highly declorated returning cats around, lets just say things will be secure and with a few more healthy felines we'll really give the rest of the forest a real challenge as we fill our bellies with plenty of dubs. 🥩 🍖 Right now we have a 2nd line spot open for you

The contract value will be 1.5M and you'll play out the season with us until the leaves fall at the draft next season, as you grow and start to learn tricks around the forum my assistant and I are ready to help guide you into a lead hunter in our playground. If that sounds like a fun experience for you well we a warm den, plenty of coddles waiting and cannot wait to learn more about you  :)just quote my message with a #PURRMEUP and I'll send a cat carrier pronto

Ahoy there @Bjorck18. Welcome to the VHL! I am nurx GM of the Miami Marauders. As management in the VHLM it is our job to make sure you don't get tide down. Well, inorder to make sure this doesn't happen all you need is a little Vitamin Sea! You can get plenty of that on the beaches of Miami. In Miami, we are looking to make playoffs and make a playoff run. We can offer you 2nd line minutes with 2nd line special teams. If you are interested in joining our crew we would love to have you! To join the Marauders quote this message and respond with #FeelingNauti-cal

3 minutes ago, nurx said:

Ahoy there @Bjorck18. Welcome to the VHL! I am nurx GM of the Miami Marauders. As management in the VHLM it is our job to make sure you don't get tide down. Well, inorder to make sure this doesn't happen all you need is a little Vitamin Sea! You can get plenty of that on the beaches of Miami. In Miami, we are looking to make playoffs and make a playoff run. We can offer you 2nd line minutes with 2nd line special teams. If you are interested in joining our crew we would love to have you! To join the Marauders quote this message and respond with #FeelingNauti-cal

#FeelingNauti-cal