Thomas Matthews

Achilles

This is a graphics review because I need 1 TPE.  So I picked the first graphic I saw to review.

The graphic is nice and crisp and the colors you chose fit in with the Houston colors.  At first glance, I like the player centered and the logo in the background fits well, along with the signature.  Everything about your graphic is clean.  The size and spacing looks professional.  I like the big logo in the background with the black setting.  The signature is tilted at a good angle and doesn’t jump out to take all the attention.  Even the facial features compliments the graphic and you placed the signature right where it should be.

The logo on the jersey is proportionately placed and angled to appear to be stitched on the jersey.  There’s a small black spot located top center of logo on jersey that is likely the actual jersey logo, but its so minor that you have to stare at the logos to look for deficiencies.  The left shoulder logo could be fixed to completely mask the team but again, its not immediately noticeable and I wouldn’t be commenting except that this is a review.  The right shoulder logo wouldn’t be affected.

Overall, I like this graphic and would like to have the talent with graphics that you have because your graphic is well done.

Score 9.5/10