Official Resignation

rjfryman

I just want to thank everyone who I have been lucky enough to interact with and share life with but right now for myself I believe the best move for me is to step away. I wish nothing but the best for all of you and hope you all succeed in what makes you feel alive. 

Thank you for your vast contributions over the years from the shadows - being involved in the M, the E and various other metric based projects where your insights helped drive decision-making. Best of luck with whatever is next in life for you, and I hope to see you around!

Edited by Spartan

2 hours ago, rjfryman said:

I just want to thank everyone who I have been lucky enough to interact with and share life with but right now for myself I believe the best move for me is to step away. I wish nothing but the best for all of you and hope you all succeed in what makes you feel alive. 

It’s sad to see you step down RJ! It was a pleasure working with you over the years. Thank you for all the time and effort you gave to the VHL. 

Resigning just as E Commissioner or from the league?!!

Hopefully not from the league....but if it is then Thank you for all that you have done. I really appreciated the work you have done for the draft ranking and keeping it updated. It's always fun to see where you stand vs your draft class.

Wishing you all the best!

• Commissioner
10 minutes ago, Dom said:

Acyd : Victor, Rjfryman

Beketov: Beav, Quik, BigAl

Acyd is still not the most dangerous commish!

Could we chart this as “commishes killed in relation to time” though? I mean I’ve been at this way longer!