(S86) D - Joe Dee, TPE: 84

I'll change this later

Usernames are hard to come up with... whats not a hard decision joining the Miami Marauders! 3rd in the standings, but our biggest weakness in defense. If you join the Marauders you will play in the top 2 pairings on a top 3 team. Lots of minutes with a great chance to compete. Hard to beat! Join the Marauders by quoting and responding #FeelingNauti-cal

Hey what’s up! I am Shawn, GM of Halifax. I want to offer you first line minutes as well as special teams. We have cup hopes this season and want you to be a part of something special, so just say #SettingSail and I’ll take care of the rest!

Edited by ShawnGlade

Hello @I'll change this later I am the GM of the Philadelphia Reapers if you are looking to be pair with the best defenseman in the vhlm Philadelphia is the place to go I can offer you 1st pair minutes and be on the first wave of the power play and the penalty kill. 

TasiqJ4.jpg

Hello. I am a_Ferk and I'm the GM of the Mississauga Hounds. Mississauga is currently in a rebuild and we aren't competitive this season. However, we would be able to offer you first line minutes.

If that sounds good to you, quote this post and add #releasethehounds.

Welcome @I'll change this later! I am the GM of the San Diego Marlins, the premier destination for developing VHL-calibre talent! We have a ton of ice time available for the taking, and my AGM @aimkin and I would love to help you create a superstar! Quote this and reply with #jointhebigfish and one of us will send you a contract and we can get started!

IMG_0396.thumb.jpg.7158c8801c6b89db512c8cedb01308ea.jpg

Houston_Bulls.png

Hey @I'll change this later  welcome back to the league! My name is AJ, Houston Bulls GM. We are halfway through the season and Houston is looking for any defence. We have a great core of forwards already, but have no defensemen to play. I can offer your player 1st line everything since we have no defence. If you'd like to join us this season, quote this message saying #FlamingBulls and I'll send you a contract. Best of luck with your new player!

Hello @I'll change this later and welcome to the VHL!

I'm Coleh, the GM for the Mexico City Kings and we're hoping you will join our team! This season, we are going on a run and potentially looking to be contenders and we could use your help! Here in Mexico, we pride ourselves on a welcoming community and a very active locker room. On top of that, we will help you become the superstar that you want to be, whether that be a high tempo player like Connor McDavid, or a bone crushing defenseman like Dustin Byfuglien! We are willing to offer you 2nd line minutes and time on Special Teams. If this sounds interesting to you, and you're ready to join the Kings quote this with #HAILTOTHEKING and we'll send you a contract to get started!

Edited by badcolethetitan

giphy.gif

Howdy @I'll change this later! Welcome back!

I’m Bulduray, GM of the prestigious Saskatoon Wild and we’re offering you a spot on our roster! Although we aren’t favorites to win the cup, who doesn’t love a good ol’ underdog story? We’ve been having some great success so far in the season, we hope to make a push deep into the playoffs!

We can offer you plenty of opportunities with your player including Second Line Minutes and Special Teams Minutes. On top of that, we have a fun and inclusive locker room that would love to have you!

So what do you say? If you want to join the Wild today please quote this message and respond with #GetWild. After that, I can send you a locker room invite and a contract. 

Edited by Bulduray_1

Aces_Bar.png

Welcome back to the VHL @I'll change this later I'm Shindigs the GM of the Las Vegas Aces in the VHLM.

We're currently coming off winning back to back cups and looking to go for the first threepeat in VHLM history. We already have a very well rounded roster in going for it, sitting in 1st place right now. That being said we have a dman who is about to go IA, as he's quit sim leagues in general. So you'd be duking it our with another recent waiver claim to try and snag that Top 4 + PP + PK spot that he will leave open.

So if you want to join us in Sin City for a chance at making history, just reply to this message with "#Dee Is All In!" and we'll get you setup with a 1.5m contract as well as an invite to the Discord LR.