nurx Fantastic Podcast Ep 12: Theme Week

nurx

I pointed out your pronunciation to get Jardy's goat, not to make fun of you. If I was going to make fun of you, I'd have to try to pronounce your name wrong. Which would actually be pretty difficult, it's spelled phonetically.

Because I am a creature of vanity, I listened all the way through my mention and then tuned out. I assume that since this was posted that you didn't end up careening off the side of a mountain.

2 hours ago, Spartan said:

Screw you, I don't want your underperforming player anyways. I'm taking back your job pay.

> Becomes green
> People makes fun of greens
> Mad people are making fun of him
> Confused pikachu face

1 hour ago, ctots said:

I pointed out your pronunciation to get Jardy's goat, not to make fun of you. If I was going to make fun of you, I'd have to try to pronounce your name wrong. Which would actually be pretty difficult, it's spelled phonetically.

Because I am a creature of vanity, I listened all the way through my mention and then tuned out. I assume that since this was posted that you didn't end up careening off the side of a mountain.

I did not but it was uncomfortably close!

20 minutes ago, nurx said:

> Becomes green
> People makes fun of greens
> Mad people are making fun of him
> Confused pikachu face

Tbf at this point I think there's plenty to make fun of me for, being green is pretty low on that list though. Be more creative smh