VHL Pathfinder 1.0 Game

nurx

I am looking for groups of 6 people. I will section people off based on their characters. I will only be able to GM 2 games which means that if more than 12 people sign up... I need GMs not a lot of experience needed just a steady schedule and a basic understanding of the rules. This is completely open world meaning the story you have happen to you is completely unique. Discord server will slowly be built as I flesh things out. Excited to see what everyone does. Signup in either the thread or PM me on discord nurx#2889

17 hours ago, nurx said:

can we count on a yardy appearance? 

Unfortunately, no. I don't even have time to play D&D with my actual friends, OR even video games with you people, so I can't kid myself into thinking I might have time to learn and play Pathfinder with y'all.

13 minutes ago, JardyB10 said:

Unfortunately, no. I don't even have time to play D&D with my actual friends, OR even video games with you people, so I can't kid myself into thinking I might have time to learn and play Pathfinder with y'all.

job having, no time having old man. How is it growing up?

On 9/30/2022 at 9:18 PM, nurx said:

job having, no time having old man. How is it growing up?

Why of all people would you ask jardy how it is to grow up? That is like asking a vegan person which beef burger tastes the best. 😉