(S86) G - Asher boham, TPE: 84

Astalabohame

giphy.gif

Howdy @Astalabohame! Welcome to the VHL!

I’m Bulduray, GM of the prestigious Saskatoon Wild and we’re offering you a spot on our roster! Although we aren’t favorites to win the cup, who doesn’t love a good ol’ underdog story? We’ve been having some great success so far in the season, we hope to make a push deep into the playoffs!

We can offer you plenty of opportunities with your player including a Backup Position . On top of that, we have a fun and inclusive locker room that would love to have you!

So what do you say? If you want to join the Wild today please quote this message and respond with #GetWild. After that, I can send you a locker room invite and a contract. 

TasiqJ4.jpg

Hello. I am a_Ferk and I'm the GM of the Mississauga Hounds. Mississauga is currently in a rebuild and we aren't competitive this season. However, we would be able to offer you the position of starter.

If that sounds good to you, quote this post and add #releasethehounds.

@AstalabohameI'm Piffer, the AGM of the Philadelphia Reapers. While we sadly cannot offer you a starting job we certainly have a backup role available where you can learn and grow into a top tier tendy. Reply to this message saying #fearthereaper if you are interested in joining a great team culture.