Ctots Ctalks 23

ctots

Between drain flies and fruit flies, I think one of them is red and the other is black. Not sure which is which. They're both cocksuckers, but set up a Ukrainian trap, get rid of all your disgusting items, and murder them whenever you see them.

Berocka and Lady Berocka are indeed mad lads. Baby Berocka is a bad sport.

I'm looking at the Fantasy right now and I can confirm that the rank and TPE aren't lining up, tsk tsk.

I don't look at Discord OR forum content, podcast content ONLY!

Enjoy finding the path. I will NOT join you 😤

5 minutes ago, JardyB10 said:

Between drain flies and fruit flies, I think one of them is red and the other is black. Not sure which is which. They're both cocksuckers, but set up a Ukrainian trap, get rid of all your disgusting items, and murder them whenever you see them.

Didn't know what a Ukrainian trap was until just this moment. I appreciate your wisdom, dude.

Berocka and Lady Berocka are indeed mad lads. Baby Berocka is a bad sport.

I'm looking at the Fantasy right now and I can confirm that the rank and TPE aren't lining up, tsk tsk.

I don't look at Discord OR forum content, podcast content ONLY!

Podcast forever. Fuck content that's design for any sense other than hearing.

Enjoy finding the path. I will NOT join you 😤

I also bailed out on finding the path, I was under the assumption that it was gonna be a play by post situation. I have no flexible free time for scheduled fun.

Just now, ctots said:

Didn't know what a Ukrainian trap was until just this moment. I appreciate your wisdom, dude.

I honestly don't know if it's a specific thing, I'm just racist to my own heritage and call any old wife homemade solution "Ukrainian." My version was a Glad container with old red wine in it, covered with Saran wrap, which I then poked holes in with wooded kebab skewers. I tried this about 5 times and one of them was very effective!