Jardy's Hecking Podcast, Season 2 Episode 18: Managing Poop

JardyB10

*LISTENER DISCRETION ADVISED*

https://anchor.fm/jardy-b/episodes/Jardys-Hecking-Podcast--Season-2-Episode-18-Managing-Poop-e1oki3s

https://open.spotify.com/episode/7ihDhWp15DBwOieGfdYoV8?si=IcMCXGmaTIajgoPNdrU_jA

It's Theme Week! And the theme is GMs! So I talk about all the GMs I've had with my current player and I give them VERY SCIENTIFIC RANKINGS!

Mentions:

@rjfryman @thadthrasher @InstantRockstar @Gustav @Berocka @Dom @Enorama @fishy @frescoelmo @thadthrasher

Edited by JardyB10

On 10/2/2022 at 6:52 AM, Alex said:

I was forgotten, I thought I had a great 2 days as poppy’s gm before trading him to Malmo.

Gus signed you for 1 more season and then I showed up and traded everyone.

Oh shit you're right. 10/10 move and tenure, the only GM on the list sensible enough to not have Poop on the team.

On 10/1/2022 at 7:02 PM, nurx said:

mentions be like 3 times doesnt say i was mentioned. typical. old man probably forgot with his old man memory.

The important thing is that you listened anyway!

This is a podcast review because I got the trivia questions wrong again and I need the tpe.  Since I listen to your podcasts, I might as well do the review on yours.  First of all, I like your podcast because you don’t hold back, well as far as I know you don’t.  You have a good perspective of the league and know what’s going on.  Your opinions are quite direct and you give examples to corroborate them.  

I like how you jumped right into discussing your views of how GM’s are in the league and what they are all about.  And when you discussed how you were in a Dodge Ram driving while doing the podcast, I thought for sure you would be bringing up some kind of traffic complaint, which is one of the things I look forward to when I listen to your podcast or Spartan’s.

You had no problem scoring the GM’s and identifying why, although Alex was right, you missed him.  As far as Thadthrasher goes, I think you were a little hard on the beav Ward, because he has the coolest player name!  Not that Napoleon has anything to do with Beaver.

The last part of the review goes to your singing.  Holy shit, you’ve got some balls!  To sing on your podcast for all 8 people who listen to it is pretty daring.  I can’t even find the nads to do a podcast, so kudo’s to you, but go easy!

Score 9.5/10

Word count 253

17 hours ago, Thunder said:

I thought for sure you would be bringing up some kind of traffic complaint

The difference between me and Spartan is that I’m usually doing Saskatchewan highway driving, so it’s sparsely populated and difficult to fuck up (hence why I was so frustrated last time when I had to pass someone despite me pulling a trailer).

Thanks for the review!