Typs of people in a vhlm Locker room part 2

Boaty

Okay a part 2 in every locker room person

The music guy
Okay this guy just loves to sing he allways want to be in vc and just play music with the gang fun guy

The problem guy
This guy the gm hates him like hates him he is allways like how do I do this and that and other thingd

The wanne be the best guy
This guy loves to brag like im number 1 in shots I'm such a attacker oe yeah I'm the best 

The anime guy

He is just talking like you need to see this anime like naruto is doing the rassingan en liking sasuke ass 

The LGBTQ+ person
Okay like I but this because this person is over doing it like he is or she or them are like this omg like I'm trans and I'm not doing it or I'm Gay and I don't care your straight (don't hate me for saying this but nobody cares who you are or what your thing is it's only like this you can say your Sexuality but like if it's in a conversation like if you wanna find your guy or girl or something els but okay like nobody cares they love to know but really keep it to your self) 

The racist
I don't need to explain 

The to much info
He or she is like this when I was buying bread I was walking and breathing and talking about every info. 

The first
He is everytime to early for the Sims and for weekly tpe

The nhl guy
Talking about hockey 

The lil bro
He is with his brother in the vhl and if he can't do it or mad he wil ping his brother 

The big bro
He is so underrated like if his Lil bro do something stupid he gets to be blamed and allso gets banned 

The jobber
He is saying I'm working and I can't be active media welfare is my thing

The parent
He is trying to be a role model

The care taker
Same with the parent but feels more like a cousin

The sports guy
Allways talking about the gym or something els 

The cancer

Locker room cancee

The stupid person

Iq of -100
Aka just stupid

The kid

He is more of a young dude that wanna learn thing like how to do stuff

The E girl
I don't need to talk about this most stupid guys are talking to her or him depending if your lucky and just says like hi do you wanna be my Bf or gf you only need to pay for me some star bucks coffee money and

doing other stuff 

This is all the sort of types of locker room people I wil now stop with this topic if you guys want more depends on how much likes it got I mean like with harts so 5 harts I wil make a part 3 

Heff a very nice day and stay strong guys

21 hours ago, Bedirhan said:

The LGBTQ+ person
Okay like I but this because this person is over doing it like he is or she or them are like this omg like I'm trans and I'm not doing it or I'm Gay and I don't care your straight (don't hate me for saying this but nobody cares who you are or what your thing is it's only like this you can say your Sexuality but like if it's in a conversation like if you wanna find your guy or girl or something els but okay like nobody cares they love to know but really keep it to your self) 

what happened to "freedom for everyone" and "i just want to be happy"? what the fuck is this 

3 hours ago, fishy said:

what happened to "freedom for everyone" and "i just want to be happy"? what the fuck is this 

I mean like overreacting it's not like hate its just some people just overreact so yeah and like I'm talking with my Freedom and like I'm not saying they need to be stop it just a type of locker room people I'm not saying type of lockeroom people that need to stop that is not what I am saying it just you got those type in the lockeroom

• Baozi locked this topic