Markinson Not Retiring

STZ

Moscow, Russia.

As we approach the Trade Deadline, we will se a number of S78 players retiring in order to “recreate”. Moscow Menace defenseman, Hard Markinson claims that he will not be one of those players. Markinson is coming off a game where he broke the Moscow Menace all-time franchise point record - in a post game interview he claimed that he had unfinished business.

”My focus is and always has been bringing a Continental Cup back to Moscow. Monday is just another day for me, don’t expect and announcement from me. I plan on continue to train and give my team the best version of me they can get. This team has been counted out year after year and we continue to make noise in the playoffs. I believe in this group. I believe we will win it all this year.”

Moscow sits second in the EU Conference behind Warsaw. They will need to have a pretty magical run and make history making the finals five years in a row in order to win. This Moscow team is not considered bad, but they are far from the favorites as they have been in previous years.