Landon Wolanin - Noted Career 100 Point Getter, also Hoping for the Best.

jacobcarson877

Well after a disastrous start, Landon Wolanin has already had a sophomore season meeting his expectations. The Wranglers as a whole are doing great, managing to win games in an incredibly tough NA Conference. Somehow, at 56 points in 52 games Wolanin is 5th in forward scoring on the team and 6th in general team scoring, bumped by an outstanding campaign from AirRig GoodBrandSun. What is refreshing to see is Wolanin is tied for 2nd in team goal scoring, alongside Luc Tessier. Wolanin has recently surpassed 100 career points, a milestone he hopes will be one of the least significant of his young career. Already pacing at 78 points this season, Wolanin hopes to continue to grow into his game and push for 100-point seasons in the future. Knowing what he has been able to do in the last ~30 games, that is certainly not out of the question. He can’t afford to have these cold starts in the future, but he is grateful to have a great team to back him up if needed. This is one of the Wranglers’ best opportunities to win a championship, facing cap troubles immediately after the season, so its important to keep the momentum rolling going into the playoffs.

As much as picking on this author is a favorite past time for me, I have to admit this article provides a reasonable summary of the players season.  You can feel the frustration of the players slow start to the season (for which I gleefully mocked him), the excitement when things started to turn around and the hope for the future.  Expectations are pretty high for this young star, hopefully he will be able to live up to it.

I give this article a rating of 9/10.  Not a perfect score as it lacked a little honesty.  Maybe next time you can admit that your offensive turnaround was the result of your visit to London (Discord) and a private chat (stream) you had with Molly the Cat and GM Dil.  Glad we could help out.  Good luck in the championships.