Augustus Update

InstantRockstar

Augustus Kennedy has seen a wild roller-coaster ride of a season once again as the team decides to win & lose almost every single sim lately. The current status however is... not good and the Americans are likely in a bit of 'damage control' to get themselves out of the hole. Augustus had this to say about his recent play and the team: 

"I am a little baffled by the results, don't get me wrong there are some elite teams in the league right now that deserve to be where they are, but I never would've suspected that this season we'd be as low as we are. I'm battling every game between the pipes but our offense is just not scoring enough goals to keep the team afloat. Does this mean I'm done with New York? Hell no, I just want to see the team pony up a little bit and put that dang puck in the net. I think we have the talent, an excellent new GM that has been a great presence thus far and a team that can go far, if we're given the opportunity. I guess I may need to say another prayer or two to get back into whoevers good graces I need to get back into..." 

And then he simply walked away to re-join his team back in the locker room.