Why Spartan Is a Bad GM, Part II

Gustav

Unlike @Baby Boomer, I am not AFRAID to SHED LIGHT on the situation that is @Spartan  in Moscow. The VHL's biggest elephant in the room continues to exist in his role, and it is ABOUT TIME that we DO SOMETHING about it. Please find below the reasons why:

• Moscow lost 4 finals in a row. If a certain pattern repeats itself, Moscow is about to be severely underwhelming for the next 25 years straight. I'm not even talking about the NFL, by the way--the last team to do this was (and here I use the phrase "playoff spreadsheet" to make this article forever visible to people searching for trivia answers) New York, and we know how their luck has been for the entire time I've been in this league.
  • You say your locker room is active...yet I am not in it. Pretty curious, isn't it? Funny to consider your little ECHO CHAMBER a benefit to the community when it doesn't include the largest benefit to the community there is.
  • The team name is an alliteration on the WORST LETTER POSSIBLE. I consider this a direct affront to my traditional Ohio values, and if Spartan had any sense of respect, he would do something about it.
  • He has the audacity to stop me from being the supreme dictator of the VHLM. Everyone knows it would be the best possible thing for the league if I were allowed to do whatever the hell I wanted to do with the VHLM. This is SEVERELY COMPLICATED by Spartan's existence as co-commish.
  • He is a fan of the Pittsburgh Steelers.
  • There exists a far superior logo that Moscow is not using. I do not know why the team has never rebranded to this absolute masterpiece. Then again, it could be because management doesn't know what's up.
  • Art Vandelay does not play for Moscow. I can't imagine thinking your team is good when you don't have Art Vandelay (Art Vandelay), destroyer of Chicago's dreams and absorber of pucks. Art Vandelay (Art Vandelay) is all a team could ever want, and any team without Art Vandelay (Art Vandelay) is simply just pretending to be relevant in the absence of Art Vandelay (Art Vandelay).