My thoughts concerning the upcoming draft.

OrbitingDeath

My thoughts concerning the upcoming draft.

So it feels like this is taking years before I'm back in the VHL again, yet I felt like I was behind on TPE by a lot. But just looking at the TPE for my draft class I can't help to be dissapointed. Once again I seem to be the draft class leader. I am dissapointed by my players performance in the VHLE and I'm supposed to move up already? This can't be good. So here I am once again considering my options. Should I go up to the VHL anyway and have to suffer through a dramatic season, or will I stay down one more season and try to challenge for a potential rookie of the year trophy, the last one would depend a lot on Bojovik anyway, as I consider him a far better option for the trophy anyway as he won't have to waste points on face offs like I do. So in short, no i don’t know yet what I will do, I’m not happy with the Frenchman’s performance, so not sure if I shoud go for 9 seasons instead of 8.  I am also not happy about not being able to fall in the draft, let me be a steal for once. The end.

1 hour ago, OrbitingDeath said:

I am also not happy about not being able to fall in the draft, let me be a steal for once.

"Retire from the league" and then come back under a DIFFERENT alias and then welfare earn until you're drafted.

Also maybe if you were an Englishman you'd be less disappointing.