(S87) D - Reese McFleury, TPE: 63

Spaz

AHOY @Spaz

I'm Sam, AGM of the Halifax 21st. I would love for you to join our D group! We could use a few more Defensemen like you to round out our roster and bring us to that next level. We have cup aspirations this season and want you to be apart of it!

We can offer you bottom 4 minutes and possibly PP/PK time too. We have an awesome locker room atmosphere on discord with discussions going on everyday and a full squad of people willing to help you out with whatever it is you need! If you want to be apart of a special season and help bring the cup to the maritimes for the first time in VHL history, just quote this message and say #SETTINGSAIL and I'll take care of the rest.

Edited by samx

OH hello @Spaz Idk if you misspelled and wanted to be in the McFleury family Reese are goated.  If you want to join the Philadelphia Reapers and spam ghost emoji in the lr you should join. Quote #partyinPhillySpazzyisready to join 

Hello @Spazalways fun to see former teammates recreate. Sad we never got that cup in Riga, but what you can do is get the cup in Miami. We are struggling defensively, and a new recreate defenseman would likely push us in a great position to finish the season!

6 minutes ago, samx said:

AHOY @Spaz

I'm Sam, AGM of the Halifax 21st. I would love for you to join our D group! We could use a few more Defensemen like you to round out our roster and bring us to that next level. We have cup aspirations this season and want you to be apart of it!

We can offer you bottom 4 minutes and possibly PP/PK time too. We have an awesome locker room atmosphere on discord with discussions going on everyday and a full squad of people willing to help you out with whatever it is you need! If you want to be apart of a special season and help bring the cup to the maritimes for the first time in VHL history, just quote this message and say #SETTINGSAIL and I'll take care of the rest.

Facts, #SettingSail is a great place to be

Howdy! Saskatoon is a great place to be around this time! We’re looking for at least one more defensemen to take us to promise land. We can give you plenty of opportunities. Just quote this with #GetWild if you’re interested! 

Edited by Bulduray_1

Hello @Spaz!

It seems I’ve already talked to your other McFluery friend, so I’ll keep this short. You’ll get the same benefits as @Alex, however we are actually sponsored by Reese’s as well! We can make sure to toss your players face on an AD along the boards, what’s cooler then that?! This is cool and all, but if you’re down to come to the Kings, quote this with #CROWNME and we’ll send you a contract ASAP!

@Spazis love, @Spaz is life. With the mount of dman recreates we have a variable number of spots open. Really who knows how many by the end of the day. But at the time of writing we just had a Top 4 dman go IA and need 2 dmen for a full playoff roster. Maybe we could even land both the McFlurries?👀 So hit me up with that #McFluery is All In! if you wanna join us in Vegas.

2 hours ago, badcolethetitan said:

Hello @Spaz!

It seems I’ve already talked to your other McFluery friend, so I’ll keep this short. You’ll get the same benefits as @Alex, however we are actually sponsored by Reese’s as well! We can make sure to toss your players face on an AD along the boards, what’s cooler then that?! This is cool and all, but if you’re down to come to the Kings, quote this with #CROWNME and we’ll send you a contract ASAP!

#crownme

• Beketov changed the title to (S87) D - Reese McFleury, TPE: 63