Xavier's Wild Week Review! Week of September 25th AND October 2nd

Johnny_HX

Welcome back to Johnny Xavier’s Wild Week Review! This is an article that allows Johnny Xavier to see his stats in an orderly fashion, as well as allow him to see the places where he may need to improve. Every week will be reviewed and any momentous moments will be shouted out whenever they may be. That being said, let us get on to the review!

Now, if you did not already notice, last week I was unable to complete a weekly review due to some scheduling conflicts, mainly due to my schooling, so I am going to do something a little different in this review and talk about my general observations from the week. I will be taking some information from games where Johnny Xavier played relatively well, games where Johnny Xavier, in all honesty, crapped the bed, and talk about the plans for the upcoming week of games that he has. So, let us start with the overall production of Johnny Xavier over the past two weeks.

To say it bluntly, Johnny Xavier had a rough week the week before last. There were a string of pointless streaks for Xavier, but he was still able to produce well defensively. He luckily was still able to find the back of the net, though seeming to be a rare occasion, scoring his first goal of that week against the Vancouver Wolves. Johnny Xavier seemed to have too much on his mind, mentally blocking him from performing better in these very important games.

This week saw Johnny Xavier gradually find some more production. He was able to have some sporadic 1 point games, whether he would score a goal and register an assist, helping his team earn and maintain the top spot in the whole league! A few games to note by Johnny Xavier from this week are his games against HC Davos Dynamo and Riga Reign, where he was able to register 2 points in each of those games. However, the game of the week comes from another game against Riga Reign, where Johnny Xavier would register 2 goals and 1 assist for 3 points, as well as earning a plus 4 rating. Though things have come down to earth since that game, it hopefully lit a spark in Johnny Xavier and will drive him to play even harder.

Johnny Xavier's goals for the upcoming weeks are to just stay consistent. Xavier does not want to hinder his team and cause the team to lose, so he is still going to try and play his two-way game. At the end of the day, it is not about personal accomplishments for Xavier, but for him and his team to go all the way and win the championship. After meeting with Johnny Xavier, he had this to say:

“Honestly, I just wanna win with this team. As long as we earn a win I am fine taking some statistical hits from time to time… as long as it’s not forever.”

We will hopefully be back with the usual type of review for Johnny Xavier next week. Thank you everybody for reading.

Xavier’s current stats: 15 goals - 23 assists - 38 points - +12 in 52 games 

Word count: 532