more recap aka why I don't like LA

hedgehog337

Hi. New same ol recap.

:la:STOP OVERACHIEVING! :la:

Honestly I would had a fun of watching LA having a good season out of nowhere and trying to oust Chicago from the playoff spot. However, one thing that prevents me from enjoying this scenario: I have their first. So now all of the heroics from Vandelay is slowly starting to piss me off. After all there is a reason why I mentioned about them having a good season out of nowhere. I'm ready to die on this hill and say that they are not the playoff material no matter how more bangers Gus goalie can produce.

So dear @InstantRockstar, it's time to rack up L's and move out from the playoff zone.

And dear @JeffD, stop being so mid at offense and I hope Lazeski can help you with that. Make up yall mind, thank you very much.

:tor:What stage grief it is? :tor:

I don't think much comments needed. Hands down the worst offense in the league with openly tanking Riga existing. Barely being above us in standings as well. Pretty sure there are gonna be some sellings this offseason. Feels like it's time to move on from S80/81 core which couldn't take this team to major heights even during their heydays. And now most of them are doing even less. Matty and Lindbergh can stay, but others gotta be traded and give chances to a newer generation. 

:dcd::sea::cal::que:Bloodbath. :dcd::sea::cal::que:

Now onto more positive moments. The title of this section doesn't sound that happy, but these teams are indeed doing well. No one wants to start from the wildcard so they are doing everything to secure the top 3 spot. All of the ups and downs they experienced this season was well worth it. 50+ games in and the 4th place team Calgary is 6 points from conference leading Vancouver with 2 games in hand. DC has even more, 3 games in hand. Honestly, I was a bit surprised to see Seattle in this mix. I feel like this is the maximum their roster can produce, but I guess we can give a credit to Bana for actually making this happening. Not sure if this 5 forward roster is gonna be enough in the playoffs, but I imagine they will be fine with any result at this point. After all, it could've been way worse. Like Tor.....khe khem.

Nothing else much to say. EU doesn't feel that entertaining. Though we may witness some minor choke should Malmo continue to produce mids after mids. Seriosly, Prague is only 3 points away and they are not even trying. Just HOW? Other than that, still Warsaw vs Moscow. And Alex trying to do everything to squeak Davos into the EU race by acquiring Boobery. Shall see how it goes. London is kinda jumping around with not much ambition from their side. And then there's Helsinki with Riga trying to out tank each other. I guess @OrbitingDeath will have to accept the fact The Frenchman is about to be yet another first overall for Green....OrbitingDeath. Ye, I'm still living in past.

That's it and I'm out.