VSN: Inside Trader?

Gaikoku-hito

169980454_AsktheBouchLogo.jpg.f820dd498763c0795c7c1180d8fec234.jpg

Since we were unable to gain access to Pierre Emile Bouchard this week (was he part of trade talks?), we have decided to share our thoughts a bit around being an Assistant General manager in the VHL as I think this might be one aspect that the league is sorely missing, yet I also feel that I am not able to provide the direct solution as I am clearly not in the loop as much as others.

What the heck I am talking about? Inside Trading aspect that the VSN is clearly missing as since I have become an Assistant General Manager back with the Yukon Rush and now again with the Vancouver Wolves, I have always been shocked at all the behind the scene discussion that takes place around key events in the league for start of the off season to the draft then quickly followed by the Free agency period followed by usually a bit of calm as the league start before the trade deadline creates more drama.

We need a Inside Trader to discuss all the teams that are talking, players being discussed etc… to show how much work is actually being done by the General Managers while not share too much details about possible trades. Like I said I am not in the loop but someone else must be able to provide this type of media for the league.

Then maybe we could later have a Steve Dangle Media aspect as well that loves one team so much that they get bent out of shape when they don`t win….. What I think we already have that!!