(S87) C - Mac Atlas, TPE: 80

v.2

Welcome back to the VHLM!

We are looking for at least one more forward to fill out our Forward Brigade! We can offer Atlas first line minutes with top special team minutes. 

#GetWild to join our cause!

Edited by Bulduray_1

2 hours ago, v.2 said:

#GOLYNXGO

@lil OG z @Jason kranz

Hi all, it has come to our attention that Ottawa does not have the roster space to sign @v.2 . Section 2.1 of the VHLM Rulebook states that "the maximum roster size for VHLM teams is 22 players - 12 forwards, 8 defensemen and 2 goaltenders." Atlas would be Ottawa's 13th forward and therefore unable to join Ottawa.

Atlas will be treated as if he is back on waivers, with any other M team able to sign him.

@VHLM GM

@v.2  I can almost assure you that Halifax can offer you more ice time than any other playoff team, so we could definitely use you!

#SettingSail

edit: top 6/9 and PP time 

Edited by ShawnGlade

4 hours ago, v.2 said:

Player Information

Username: v.2

Player Name: Mac Atlas

Recruited From: Returning

Position: C

Height: 75 in.

Weight: 190 lbs.

Birthplace: United States of America

Player Page

@VHLM GM

219AD8C4-AF4E-4244-844C-160894F497F7.thumb.jpeg.9280569e9cf7c2650eb59a0281ecfa73.jpeg

Come to Miami!! I am unofficially offering you a spot on our team. You’ll get all the minutes and a chance to help bolster Miami into contender status! We are one or two pieces from making that happen and you’ll be a huge part of that.  Also making graphics with the Miami logo and color scheme is bad ass! Quote this bad boy and comment #takingmytalentstoSouthBeach to unofficially sign with our team! 

Hey @v.2 , I'm following in @Ricer13's footsteps and giving you an unofficial offer to join Mexico, we're only a couple pieces away from being a true underdog story and would love for you to be a part of it! Reply to this with #ImComingHome to be a part of history and I believe you have some unfinished business in Mexico to attend to 👀. @badcolethetitan will send you an offer when he wakes up.

image.thumb.png.2d018cb0912367ac6ef86f9178d27d0e.png

Edited by Alex

I’m assuming you’ve already signed, (I just woke up), but if you want to have a fun time in Mexico with us and to join the underdog playoff team, quote this with #LETSGOKINGS and we’ll send you a contract!

58 minutes ago, Ricer13 said:

219AD8C4-AF4E-4244-844C-160894F497F7.thumb.jpeg.9280569e9cf7c2650eb59a0281ecfa73.jpeg

Come to Miami!! I am unofficially offering you a spot on our team. You’ll get all the minutes and a chance to help bolster Miami into contender status! We are one or two pieces from making that happen and you’ll be a huge part of that.  Also making graphics with the Miami logo and color scheme is bad ass! Quote this bad boy and comment #takingmytalentstoSouthBeach to unofficially sign with our team! 

agree with ricer here ngl