Management openings in the minors

With a new VHLM management spot opening up I think I'm thinking about campaigning for the position. I do believe we have a chance at winning - my team will be me (GM/HC) and glass (AGM/AC) and a new member named Abby Sharpiro (ATVC and Sports Psychologist). Here's what I believe we can bring to the table. 

1. Next Level Hockey Analysis. 
Between the 2 staff I intend to hire and me we have around 70 years of hockey experience through many different leagues such as SHA, the OOHL, and more mainstream markets like the NHL and CHL. We believe this pushes us ahead most of the other 14 year old's who are currently running teams and only like Connor McMatthews. 

2. Intimate Player Moral Management. I think alot of GM's are just missing that pat on the back and that positive reinforcement. That's where Sharpy (Abby Sharpiro) comes in. She graduated from Ball State University with a degree in Sports Psych and her past job experience are said to have ties to NHL stars like Evander Kane and Nathan Mackinnon. She does everything to make it so you can succeed. 

3. Lastly, records. 
All we will do is make it so you can achieve the next step. If you're a 4th liner and you need 1st line minutes to score. I will be putting you on that first line every 2nd game if it's your draft year. I will tank this team for you and your future. 

Thank you, and please the Shartass (Sharpiro Dart Glass) team for the open spot.