Berocka Podcast Question/Suggestion Thread

Berocka

1. How do you come up with ideas for podcasts other than ask other people for topics? I am starting to struggle to think of content for my own podcasts, so I could use some inspiration other than just "talk about recent things"

2. Do you still think Super Coach should become an official game, and would you want to run it? 

3. What part of the VHL/E/M rules do you think need more clarification?

4. What's your take on the recent conundrum in the VHLM - if forwards can play defense at even strength if there is a shortage of defensemen? Currently it is allowed in the regular season, but not allowed in the playoffs.

5. Who do you think should start a podcast that doesn't already have one? On the flip side, who has a podcast but should just stop podcasting? 👀

6. There appear to be two pending openings for the Ottawa and Las Vegas GM positions at the end of the season, with Moon currently serving as the interim for Ottawa. Who do you think should be the top candidates in the running for the positions?

@Gustav  1 question please 

@DoktorFunk 1 question please

@DarkSpyro 1 question please

@BOOM 1 question please

@InstantRockstar 1 question please

@ctots 1 question please

@JardyB10 1 question please

@dasboot 1.5 questions please

2 minutes ago, Berocka said:

@ctots 1 question please

What are your thoughts on point tasks overall? Are they too easy, too difficult, etc? Should there be more ways to earn, or fewer? Those are technically two questions but basically just give me your thoughts on point tasks.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...