(S87) C - Shane Sendaj, TPE: 30

mrdicknurballz

Hey @mrdicknurballz!

Halifax will offer you a spot to center our 3rd line and possibly get some PP time! We have cup aspirations this season and we're heating up at the right time, and just need a little extra push from someone like yourself! We have a super active locker room and guys ready to help with whatever you need!

If you want to be apart of something special and help bring a cup to the Maritimes, quote this message and say #SettingSail and I'll take care of the rest!

Hello and welcome to the league! Houston is currently fighting for a playoff spot and I would love to have you help us out. I can offer your player 3rd line minutes at the moment, but with time I can definitely bump those up. If you’d like to join Houston, quote this message saying #FlamingBulls. Good luck with your player’s career!!

Hi, @mrdicknurballz, I'm AGM of the Philadelphia Reapers. We are currently boasting one of the most high-power offenses right now. Currently we are stacked up at Forward but we can certainly get you bottom 6 minutes with the possibility of earning Special Team playing time. We have a pretty cool team and the GM and I are quite friendly fellows willing to help you every step of the way. reply with #fearthereaper and we will be sending an offer!

giphy.gif

Howdy @mrdicknurballz! Welcome to the VHL!

I’m Bulduray, GM of the prestigious Saskatoon Wild and we’re offering you a spot on our roster! Although we aren’t favorites to win the cup, who doesn’t love a good ol’ underdog story? We’ve been having some great success so far in the season, we hope to make a push deep into the playoffs!

We can offer you plenty of opportunities with your player including Second Line Minutes and Special Teams Minutes. On top of that, we have a fun and inclusive locker room that would love to have you!

So what do you say? If you want to join the Wild today please quote this message and respond with #GetWild. After that, I can send you a locker room invite and a contract. 

TasiqJ4.jpg

Hello. I am a_Ferk and I'm the GM of the Mississauga Hounds. Mississauga is currently in a rebuild and we are eliminated from playoffs. However, we would be able to offer you first line minutes for the rest of the season.

If that sounds good to you, quote this post and add #releasethehounds.

52 minutes ago, a_Ferk said:

TasiqJ4.jpg

Hello. I am a_Ferk and I'm the GM of the Mississauga Hounds. Mississauga is currently in a rebuild and we are eliminated from playoffs. However, we would be able to offer you first line minutes for the rest of the season.

If that sounds good to you, quote this post and add #releasethehounds.

You'd be the star of the team in Mississauga

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/7/2022 at 12:07 AM, AJW said:

If you’d like to join Houston, quote this message saying #FlamingBulls

If you would have taken the low hanging fruit and went with #FlamingBallz we may have actually gotten to keep him.