Boris Tzesar being an old man aka veteran

comrade cat

Tsezar3.png

Boris Tzesar is a goaltender for the Malmo Nighthawks and has been for two seasons and he has racked up tons of saves and a couple shutouts he has said before that he wanted to stay in Malmo till, he retires he had seen the team changed over the seasons he has seen a team going through bad games to a team maybe hitting a playoff spot at the end of the season he has seen another legend retire a good teammate Druss.

"Boris Tzesar what do you think about Druss Deathwalker retiring last season? and being considered one of the old players aka veteran on the team?"

" Well, it's sad to see one of my best friends leave the team but it was last season, so I have gotten over it but being named the veteran of a team is like being the leader of course I wear A but being the veteran just feels like you're the father of the team" 

" Are you impressed disappointed or happy with the team's performance over this season?"

" y'know I think we can do better it just leads on defense Dabnaw needs a bit of talking so I'm gonna go teach him the ways of the puck but joking aside I'm happy with what we have done we have the teammates to become contenders in a few years if I can hit the 0.930% then that can also help, we are just a season away from winning a cup and Malmo will be a feared team next season" 

" Why do you believe that Malmo will be contender's next season? is it a new game plan or massive line change?"

" Well one our defense just a need a bit of training if we can make them better I 100% think we can be better same with our offense just 1 season of training and we can be way better plus our lines are quite good I won't tell the boss secret but yea that's why I believe we will be contenders" 

"Good answer but anyway big question next season when the trade deadline is over do you want to be traded?" 

"Like I've said before I don't want to be traded, I want to stay in Malmo and retire in Malmo but maybe if I'm at my last season before I retire, and Malmo still didn't win a cup I might get traded but I'm thinking about that since I want to be loyal, I like staying in one place and work my heart out to make sure I was worth it to the team that traded for me or picked me like how I worked hard in Rome and won a cup there but I want a vhl cup a big leagues cup but I don't think I have to move teams seeing how Malmo is becoming a competitor" 

" Alright that's it Tzesar good luck being the old man on the team and good luck to Malmo"

" Wait did you just call me old-"