not an article but something you should open

Achilles

Question

Thomas Matthews is the guy you want in your locker room. A lot of GM's are thinking of him for a second round pick. but really?  

n
Season GP G A P +/- SHT PIM HIT SB GW PPG SHG
85 (HOU) 40 12 27 39 -25 141 16 51 35 0 3 1
Totals 40 12 27 39 -25 141 16 51 35 0 3 1

are you seriously gonna pass on a point per game player in the 1st round? probably. Second round has a choice

7 answers to this question

11 hours ago, rory said:

this is like a AAA kid in newfoundland quote retweeting connor mcdavid saying he's better

You can't even construct a proper sentence, you're typing like you're straight out of grade seven. I really wish you would stop attempting to impress people when being honest and truthful gets you much further in life with adults than anything else (unless you want to be in politics, I guess). Everyone here is calling you out, not because the claims aren't possible, but because there are many different versions of the claims you are making. That is the top sign someone is fabricating a story, the fine details are never the same more than a handful of time. Also, just remember, OHL players are student-athletes and are actually expected to be above grade averages... last time I checked anyway.

When you claim things like you've taken McDavid one in a one on one, or 'deked out' Nurse, you have to understand that anyone with a head on their shoulders is going to question you about it simply because of one thing: If it's too good to be true, then it probably is. If it quacks like a duck, looks like a duck, it's a duck. You keep creating additional stories that only dig you further into the ground and now you've made yourself a target instead of simply stopping and saying to yourself: 'Huh, okay, it seems like they're not impressed.'

You're not impressing anyone, and your trash talk is about as weak as a FORTNITE players.

For yourself, and your reputation, you need to stop.

19 minutes ago, rory said:

this is like a AAA kid in newfoundland quote retweeting connor mcdavid saying he's better

Lol I was gonna say mark stone but damn, sure, mcdavid,agreed